- The One I Love (2014) ☆☆☆(3/4): A couple’s weird weekend
- Coming Home (2014) ☆☆☆(3/4) : Forgotten From Her
- Tom at the Farm (2013) ☆☆☆(3/4) : His lover, His brother, and His mother
- The Tale of Princess Kaguya (2013) ☆☆☆1/2(3.5/4): An elegant Japanese folk tale
- The Hobbit: The Battle of the Five Armies (2014) ☆☆(2/4) : Is he back yet?
- Stranger by the Lake (2013) ☆☆☆1/2(3.5/4) : Lust, Sex, and….
- The Theory of Everything (2014) ☆☆☆(3/4): The Theory of Love, so to speak.
- Land Ho! (2014) ☆☆☆(3/4) : Two aging tourists in Iceland
- God’s Pocket (2014) ☆☆(2/4) : Before the Funeral
- Omar (2013) ☆☆☆1/2(3.5/4) : An informer tiptoeing between both sides
- 234,611 hits
- RT @popcornreel: Moments after LBJ signed the Voting Rights Act. MLK looks on. August 6, 1965. http://t.co/ecVvnXMWkO 36 minutes ago
- RT @AmericanFilm: Happy 50th anniversary to #Goldfinger, which premiered in New York on Dec. 21, 1964. #JamesBond #007 http://t.co/Cuobz8tE… 1 hour ago
- RT @History_Pics: Superheroes as kids http://t.co/9gsIDJD8gu 1 hour ago
- RT @djuna01: Mir ist die Ehre widerfahren... http://t.co/eBHB0JPjYS 1 hour ago
- RT @SekaiBonsai: Japanese pine bonsai which is called "Shoten no ryu" means "dragon is rising up to the sky" http://t.co/FSITZ6RZLS 8 hours ago
Tag Archives: Violence
“In a Better World” presents us a question which cannot be easily answered in our imperfect world: how should we response to the violence and accompanying injustices? Yes, we usually say we can solve the problems with the communication and … Continue reading