- Clouds of Sils Maria (2014) ☆☆☆1/2(3.5/4) : Life imitating Art – or Art imitating Life
- Mommy (2014) ☆☆☆(3/4) : A wild, bouncy drama of mother and son
- The One I Love (2014) ☆☆☆(3/4): A couple’s weird weekend
- Coming Home (2014) ☆☆☆(3/4) : Forgotten From Her
- Tom at the Farm (2013) ☆☆☆(3/4) : His lover, His brother, and His mother
- The Tale of Princess Kaguya (2013) ☆☆☆1/2(3.5/4): An elegant Japanese folk tale
- The Hobbit: The Battle of the Five Armies (2014) ☆☆(2/4) : Is he back yet?
- Stranger by the Lake (2013) ☆☆☆1/2(3.5/4) : Lust, Sex, and….
- The Theory of Everything (2014) ☆☆☆(3/4): The Theory of Love, so to speak.
- Land Ho! (2014) ☆☆☆(3/4) : Two aging tourists in Iceland
- 234,807 hits
- RT @NASA: Holiday lights on the sun! A significant solar flare erupted on Dec 19: [video] youtu.be/BvyA6JwddPQ @NASASunEarth http://t.co/… 5 hours ago
- RT @SciencePorn: Physics.. http://t.co/xsBah5I0Ub 7 hours ago
- RT @Reelviews: Okay, it's not my kind of movie, but is there anyone who wants an R-rated "50 Shades of Grey"? That's what we're getting. 7 hours ago
- RT @Reelviews: I once advocated reform for the MPAA ratings system. Now I think it should be scrapped altogether. De facto censorship. 7 hours ago
- RT @Reelviews: It's bitterly ironic that the gay community is fighting hard for a right that the heterosexual community is increasingly dis… 7 hours ago
Tag Archives: Noir
Is it love at first sight? At least, it is lust at first sight between them in the beginning. Something clicks inside them when we see them together at first. They soon begin their secret affair, and then, motivated by … Continue reading