- The Tale of Princess Kaguya (2013) ☆☆☆1/2(3.5/4): An elegant Japanese folk tale
- The Hobbit: The Battle of the Five Armies (2014) ☆☆(2/4) : Is he back yet?
- Stranger by the Lake (2013) ☆☆☆1/2(3.5/4) : Lust, Sex, and….
- The Theory of Everything (2014) ☆☆☆(3/4): The Theory of Love, so to speak.
- Land Ho! (2014) ☆☆☆(3/4) : Two aging tourists in Iceland
- God’s Pocket (2014) ☆☆(2/4) : Before the Funeral
- Omar (2013) ☆☆☆1/2(3.5/4) : An informer tiptoeing between both sides
- Bethlehem (2013) ☆☆☆(3/4) : A police procedural around both sides
- The Rover (2014) ☆☆☆(3/4) : Across a heartless apocalyptic world
- Early winter in the campus (2014/12/06)
- 234,283 hits
- RT @History_Pics: Coco Chanel, 1913. http://t.co/YMfh6tniPN 1 hour ago
- RT @theangrymick: Chris Rock: "My movie is *very* Korean friendly." 1 hour ago
- RT @AaronCouch: "Kim Jong-Un gets to decide what movies we make? So every movie is this — World's Biggest Penis: The Motion picture?" http:… 1 hour ago
- RT @Earth_Pics: Baby jaguar cuddling with a baby panther http://t.co/UlEA8b2nja 2 hours ago
- RT @tyburr: George Clooney waxes cogent on the Sony hack and the statement of support that no one in Hollywood would sign: http://t.co/z3GG… 2 hours ago
Tag Archives: Cattle
“… I think that we’re all in our private traps, clamped in them, and none of us can ever get out. We scratch and, and claw, but only at the air, only at each other. And for all of it, … Continue reading